Monday 5 December 2011

Online Concept Mapping

Bubbl.us
I enjoy creating mind maps, as this is how I distinguish my ideas most effectively. I had never used an online concept mapping tool before and found the process quite simple. The bubbl.us website was very easy to navigate, which made it very enjoyable to create. I think this would be a great tool to use in a classroom to stimulate higher order thinking. It would be great to use individually for assignments, or as a class at the beginning of a new topic or unit. This ICT would be great if it could be used on an interactive whiteboard, as learners could participate in the collaboration and construction process together.

Below is my bubbl.us mind map which demonstrates the benefits and challenges of using this ICT in the classroom.







No comments:

Post a Comment