Friday 2 December 2011

Prezi

Frustration! I found creating this prezi quite frustrating. I found it difficult to manoeuvre as each time I double clicked my mouse the prezi would move around and go somewhere completely different. After several attempts, I managed to complete and save it. After playing around with the tool I found it easier to manage, but thought that for young learners it could be quite disengaging.

This ICT would be great to use as a hook for a learning experience with the whole class. This could be demonstrated through a slide show on a PowerPoint or in a computer lab. I found the prezi to be very visually engaging and a fun, interactive tool. If used within a well scaffolded learning experience, a prezi could be an effective tool to use in the classroom. However learners may become easily distracted or frustrated if they are unaware about how to use it appropriately.

The prezi I have created below demonstrates some benefits and challenges to using a prezi for e-learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment