Monday 5 December 2011

Zooburst

I had never heard of Zooburst before and was not quite sure what to expect. I created an account and began construction of my online pop up book. I was amazed at the functions! I never knew that you could create something like this online and it engaged me for nearly an hour. I used this tool to create a story about my feelings towards ICTs and how they changed transformed throughout this course.

Using this ICT in a classroom would be a very exciting and engaging way to stimulate learning. I found the website very easy to navigate,and uploading images very simple. I thought it was great that it could easily be embedded in a blog, which broadens the learning environment even further. Learners could create and post their story on a blog and use the comments tab for collaboration. Having the ability to create while at school and at home also gives students the ability to use their new found knowledge and understandings outside of the classroom. Overall I thought this was a very impressive ICT that I would love to use in my classrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment