Thursday 17 November 2011

Multiple Intellegences

I have just completed the Multiple Intelligence's questionnaire and am pleased to discover my results. I found that I am predominately of visual/spatial, intrapersonal and linguistic intelligence. This got me thinking and prompted further research. I looked further into the website provided and found explanations on each intelligence.
Visual/Spatial - Picture Smart
You may be picture smart. You will be good at art and also good at other activities where you look at pictures like map reading, finding your way out of mazes and graphs. This is sometimes called being visual/spatial smart.
Intrapersonal - Myself Smart
You may be myself smart. You will know about yourself and your strengths and weaknesses. You will probably keep a diary. This is sometimes called being intrapersonal smart.
Linguistic - Word Smart
You may be word smart. You will enjoy reading, writing and talking about things. This is sometimes called being linguistic smart.
These definitions were retrieved from: http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks3/ict/multiple_int/what.cfm


No comments:

Post a Comment