Friday 18 November 2011

TPACK

T - Technological
P - Pedagogical
A - And
C - Content
K - Knowledge

TPACK Framework aids Learning Managers to shape a learning experience using ICTs that supports the pedagogical design. My thoughts on this framework is that it is designed to cater for each part of the learning process. Including but not limited to the technology used or ICT's, the learning design and intended learning outcomes. While reading through the week two module on this framework, it was specifically noted that three things were required by the learning manager. They were that you MUST know your technical skills, you MUST know your content and you MUST know how to deliver your content so that your students learn effectively.
Honestly, this is a part of Learning Management that scares me. Although I am confident in my abilities to learn and learn to teach, there are still those butterflies in my stomach when the idea of teaching using ICT's is introduced. I'm sure that in time, and with practice I will come to love using ICT's as a learning tool, an I enjoy having the opportunity to familiarise myself with these during this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment